As we continue to act with an abundance of caution and to hold the wellness of our residents and employees as our top priority, we have put in place some additional efforts to continue to keep our residents and staff safe and healthy. At this time, we will implement these additional protocols:
- No visitors, including family, will be allowed into the community. Exceptions will of course be made for essential visits*. We ask that you engage with your loved ones via phone, text, facetime, etc. Our team is happy to assist.
- We are continuing to follow recommendations from the CDC which includes social distancing. The safest place for your loved one is at home in our community with limited interaction.
- Dining areas will close or will implement a program where residents will be at least 6’ apart. We will bring meals directly to resident apartments as needed and ensure everyone stays hydrated and has the nutrition they want and need throughout the day.
- In addition to closely monitoring all residents for signs of illness, we are checking their temperatures as needed. We are also screening all staff members and anyone who enters the community for what has been deemed an essential visit.
- Our Vitality team will be providing in-room activities and will continue to bring enrichment to our residents each day, and Vitality programs will be limited to 10 or less people.
- Operational leadership will be on hand all weekend, so please reach out if we can assist or answer questions.
- We are grateful to report as of today, none of our communities have any confirmed cases of coronavirus.