The Generations Family Foundation (GFF), was established as a resource for those wanting to assist others, or get assistance for themselves, in times of hardship or unexpected crisis.
We take great pride in our Generations communities and cherish our residents and employees. At Generations, everyone is family—and we take care of family by fostering a culture of love and respect, encouraging growth and vitality, and celebrating the joy of living every day.
We’re dedicated to providing short-term, immediate relief to employees and residents of the Generations family of companies and communities in need of financial assistance due to natural disaster, family death, medical emergency, or other unexpected crisis or distress.
Find Out If You Qualify
According to our process, Oregon charity law—and to be careful stewards of donated funds, we require a completed application to establish if an applicant is in financial need of assistance.
Qualifying Emergencies Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Home Catastrophe: Funds to establish safe residence following a fire, flood, hurricane, or other natural disasters, for expenses related to home evacuation, or payments necessary to prevent eviction from a primary residence.
- Personal or Medical Emergency: Sudden and acute illness or injury, out-of-pocket health care expenses or care and resources for a critically ill immediate family member, medical or dental bills not covered by insurance, or non-medical emergencies causing financial hardship, such as loss due to theft, falling victim to a crime, severe auto accident, or spouse laid off work.
- Death Incident, Funeral, or related Emergency Travel: Funeral or travel expenses for attending a service for death in the family, or caring for a terminally ill immediate family member.
- Military Deployment Hardship: When an employee or spouse is deployed causing temporary financial hardship.
Forms of Assistance Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Expense reimbursement
- Utilities (water/gas/power)
- Emergency medical/dental bills not covered by insurance
- Housing (rent/mortgage)
- Funeral/travel expenses related to family death
- Emergency food/shelter/clothing/other essentials
- Material goods
- Other support arrangements
How It Works
- Application: To apply, simply complete and send in an application through any of these options:
- Download the PDF Application, enter your information, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request an application form from Human Resources or an Executive Director (who can assist as needed submitting it) and scan to email@example.com.
- Click on the “Quick Application” to submit to GFF online.
- Review: Your application goes to an independent Committee, with personal identifying information removed.
- Response: Once a committee decision is reached, a GFF officer will contact you —generally within 5 business days of receiving the application.
Your Donation Makes a Difference!
The Generations Family Foundation is organized under the laws of the State of Oregon as a non-profit corporation, tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. As a publicly funded non-profit, we welcome your contribution!
How To Donate
- Payroll Deduction: Employees can enroll in automatic donations via payroll. Simply request the Automatic Donation Enrollment form from your community HR Director.
- Online: Click on the link below to make an immediate online donation.
- Mail: Make checks out to ‘Generations Family Foundation’ and send them to 8440 SE Sunnybrook Blvd, Suite 100, Clackamas, OR 97015.
- Fundraising: To join our mailing list for future fundraising events, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tax ID Number: (EIN) is 81-4752704
Your gift may qualify as a charitable deduction for federal income purposes. Consult your tax advisor for details.