At Generations, Independent Living means just that – independence! Imagine living a life carefree, without all the responsibilities of homeownership. Gain time to pursue your hobbies, continue your life’s work, make incredible new friends – all of this is made possible within a Generations Independent Living community. With all of the activities, services, outings, and amenities we have to offer, your choices are boundless.
What is Independent Living?
Independent Living is designed for those who wish to still live independently but enjoy the peace of mind and attractive lifestyle that a senior living community provides. Generations communities offer wonderful flexibility with a variety of apartment sizes and configurations to meet the needs of singles, couples, and those with pets. Independent Living is similar to the privacy and experience of living at home, with full kitchens and washer/dryer, as well as pet-friendly yards and patios.
Am I ready for Independent Living?
Part of being human is never feeling truly “ready” for the big changes in life and it’s natural to feel apprehensive. However, so many residents tell us their only regret is that they wished they had moved to a Generations community sooner!
If any of the following statements sound like you, it might be time to further explore a Generations Independent Living community:
- Keeping up my home and yard feels burdensome.
- I would love the convenience of not always having to shop and cook for myself.
- I would enjoy more access to fitness classes, excursions, organized activities, dining out and having fun with others!
- I would feel safer and more confident knowing someone was available to help me if I needed it.
- I’d like to be around people of different ages, backgrounds and experience and have the opportunity to make new friends and learn about engaging topics.
- My family or friends have encouraged me to consider a senior community.
What Can I Expect as a Resident?
A day in the life at a Generations Independent Living community offers so many opportunities to experience freedom, connection and fun. Vitality Programs foster a culture of lifelong purpose, and many residents are surprised to discover how many new interests and pleasures they can enjoy with fewer responsibilities on their plate. Our staff are always available to help. Popular services and amenities of Independent Living include:
- Flexible meal plan services: Cook as much or as little as you want!
- Staff on-site 24/7
- Vitality Programming: Designed around the interests and passions of residents.
- Parking: Garage and/or covered parking
- Pet friendly: With dog parks, yards and patios available.
Featured Amenities and Services for Independent Living
Washer & Dryer
Garage or Covered Parking
Yard and Apartment Maintenance
Vitality Programming with a Variety of Meaningful Activities and Events
Flexible Meal Plan
Emergency Call System
24-Hour Care Staff