Gain connection and peace of mind through an independent lifestyle that offers personal care and assistance when you need it. Leave the headaches and responsibilities of keeping up a home behind. We’ll take care of the housekeeping, laundry meals, maintenance, and so much more!
What is Assisted Living?
Assisted Living communities provide a warm and inviting home for those who would benefit from personal care services, as well as programs designed to meet individual needs (note that services can vary by community due to state licensing and regulation requirements). Working with our professional team of caregivers, you and your loved ones will develop a personalized plan that balances your caregiving needs with the level of independence you desire. Our goal is to make your day-to-day activities more manageable and enjoyable, relieving stressors, so you can be free to pursue your personal interests and passions.
Is it time for Assisted Living?
Often we find that people choose a level of care that may not offer the support they truly need. To find the best fit for yourself or your loved one, it’s important to take an honest assessment of not only what will work for today, but the services that may be required in the future. If you or your loved one requires occasional medical attention and personal assistance, a Generations Assisted Living community may be the best fit. For people who need a little extra help with activities of daily living, such as walking, dressing, and hygiene, we offer services that focus on supporting those day-to-day activities with compassion and dignity.
These are some additional signs that a person could benefit from Assisted Living:
- Needing reminders to take medication
- Noticeable weight loss or gain
- Loss of mobility or increase in falls
- Neglecting home maintenance
- Loss of interest in hobbies
- Has suffered recent health complications
In addition to receiving day-to-day living support, there are so many additional benefits from the intergenerational connection and companionship that a Generations Assisted Living community provides.
What Can I Expect as a Resident in Assisted Living?
A day in the life at a Generations Assisted Living community is as unique as the people who live here. Your apartment is made to fit your needs, with studio, 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom units available. You’ll build relationships with our committed staff who love to help people live healthier and happier lives. With more time for you, you can enjoy our Vitality Programs that foster a culture of lifelong purpose and connections with fellow residents and members of the surrounding community. You’ll also have access to popular services and amenities, such as:
- 24-Hour personalized care: Gain peace of mind knowing a caring hand is always there to help with everything from styling your hair in the morning, to remembering to take your medicine at night.
- Headache-free living: No more housework, yard work or cooking (unless you want to).
- Live a full, connected life: Scheduled transportation, on-site amenities and our Vitality Programs ensure your days are as robust or relaxed as you want them to be.
- Delicious meals: Our dining room offers three meals a day plus snacks. Special dietary menus are available and apartments offer kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves.
Assisted Living Amenities and Services
Fitness Center & Classes
24/7 Personal Care & Daily Living Assistance
Concierge and Front Desk Services
Vitality Programs with a Variety of Meaningful Activities and Events
All Meals Provided with Special Dietary Menus Available
Emergency Call System and Emergency Pendant
*Amenities and Services vary by community. Please contact your community for more information.